Friday, July 15, 2005

Blogging again..

Hi all, as am blogging again that's mean Am still alive, and the good news also I got the results of my final examination, I finally passed :)

Well I was waiting something good to happen here to blog about it, instead of the gloomy things happened In the past month…one of our mates in the college and was a close friend to me, killed by the U.S forces while he was returning to his house during the examination, the story was quite brief; he was in a public transport vehicle sitting next to the driver, as they approached a mobile check point of a U.S army the driver might not responded or was too fast (this is our conclusions) and one of the soldiers opened fire at the vehicle, he took one shot in his trachea, which didn't kill him immediately, he made a call with his mobile to his friend, not to his family as if he thought he would survive; the time his friend and the family came to hospital they found him dead…this was a repeated scenario from the last year as another student was supposed to be having a graduation party but was killed, the same as he was sitting in front next to the driver but the exception this time was not a check point but they were suddenly in the middle of combat between insurgents and the U.S forces, did I mention that the driver didn't even have a scratch at both cases!
The driver walked away safe and sound no need to mention the American soldier, there is no doubt Ali was killed mistakenly, and the least thing you do after a mistake is an apology, which Ali's family didn't get yet….
This is the only photo I had for Ali 'Rest in peace'

Image Hosted by UploadEngine.com


These incidents plus every bombs, kidnapping, beheadings let us lose any sense of security at our lives (or am I just so paranoid :P) … as for the kidnapping issue, I don't know if it were increased in the whole country after the lightening operations or just a coincidence as my aunt's husband, a friend in the college, my neighbor and two other people we know were kidnapped…at the end they were all freed but with ransoms range between 10,000$ and 60,000$ !!
Without any interfering from the cops, even though all families have reported a kidnapping issues to the cops…(I don't have any issue against cops, regarding to what happened to me last few months :P)
One of the freed hostages told me that at the day he was freed the kidnapers thanked him and told him that "You have financed Al-Mujahdeen now, God bless you!!?"
Even thought the news of freeing the Australian hostage Douglas wood was really great, but there is feeling sometimes that cops don't bother them selves with these interior cases…

Now I guess you knew why I didn't blog anything, all I wish my is next post will be on some thing more delightful…

|