Wednesday, October 06, 2004

My little kitties


There is nothing new with my life, even in the university am repeating same lectures that I've studied last year :(
So may I introduce you to my little kitties :P





There mother is so stupid two of them disappeared maybe they are now dead…she is always here either sitting or sleeping…





This little kitty had a sad story, she first lost her mother when she was two weeks only, then she lost her two brothers or sisters really don’t know at that time :P
It was a miracle that she survived at that age :)





Here is a new photo of her with one of the three kitties, by the way they are related, she is her aunt :P





Raghda really love cats, I'll send her some photos hope she will put them in her blog…

Now that's the garbage I was talking about from the very beginning :P

|