Friday, October 22, 2004

Elections...


Few days remained for the elections and I believe this one took more attention from the people in Middle East and specially Iraqis, than any previous elections…
The fever of elections reached here, and you hear people arguing about!!
For me I Prefer Bush for many reasons, one of them that he was fighting in the past four years and took one of most boldness decisions, it's not fair that some one else inherit the success that might be achieved later, I know the situation here is foggy and hard, it's as if someone one want Iraq to remain as a battle for ever, but I have the feeling that's it's going to end in a moment or another…
Beside Republications are more realistic for world events as compared to the eight years of Bill Clinton's presidency were the Iraqi issue remained without any progress to mention…
I've watched all the debates and have the feeling that Kerry will win at the end, I made a poll and really won't to know which one you prefer and why…

About last poll Iraq the model took the first place with 51% then healing Iraq with 22% and third place to The Mesopotamian with 7%
what happened to that poll of Washington post? I didn't receive any e-mail from them!

See this one

|